GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES IN THE COMPLEX
In order to make your stay within the complex as pleasant as possible, we inform you of the following:
A. ACCESS CARDS
- The client is given the number of cards necessary to access the building, the apartment and the promenade, according to the number of adults staying. In your case: ______ cards.
- The cards will stop functioning at 12 noon on the day of your scheduled departure.
- These cards must be returned to the property on the departure day.
- In case of loss or breakage of the card, the client must pay 6 € per card is payable at reception.
One of these cards must be inserted into the receptacle located on the inside of the interior of the apartment entrance door, in order to connect the electricity. Otherwise only the refrigerator will work.
B. FREE-OF-CHARGE SERVICES OFFERED IN THE APARTMENTS
- TV with national and international channels in every apartment.
- Cleaning of the apartments five days a week.
- Weekly change of bed linen in the apartments: 1 day for sheets and 3 days for towels.
- Day and night surveillance, with a video camera system (CCTV) in all the blocks of the complex.
For you own safety, you are recommended to close the entrance door, windows and the terrace/balcony door when you leave the apartment and at night.
- Hair dryer in every bathroom
- Pools heated in winter in three blocks
- Balinese beds in the gardens of two blocks
- Deckchairs in all six gardens of the complex for clients’ use
- Customer service at the reception in different languages
C. ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED IN THE APARTMENTS
- A SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX in the apartment. The establishment will not be held responsible for objects of value NOT deposited in safety deposit boxes. The service must be hired at reception where you will be informed of the conditions and daily cost of this service.
- Wi-Fi in the apartment. The service must be hired at reception where you will be informed of the conditions and daily cost of this service.
- VARIETY SHOP MINIMARKET. It is located by the reception, where you will be informed of the products and their price.
- COTS. The complex has a COT service for 5 euros a day each.
- UNSUPERVISED CAR PARK. The complex has a limited number of parking slots per block with a cost of 5 euros a day, and a 20-euro deposit for the key to access the car park. This deposit will be fully reimbursed when it is returned.
D. USES AND SITUATIONS NOT PERMITTED
- Access of animals to the apartments or other facilities of the building.
- Noise and loud voices disturbing the rest of clients, especially at night.
- The admission to the facilities of more people than those indicated on the booking voucher. Therefore, visits are not allowed, whether day or night, including family.
- TV devices that do not belong to the establishment. The TV service provided by the establishment is FREE. You must pay a 40-euro deposit at reception to receive the remote control; this amount will be fully reimbursed when it is returned.
- Games, outdoor cooking, barbecues, wood or other substance fires, gas bottles, etc. whether in the apartments or in the gardens or the rest of common areas of the complex.
- The deckchairs can only be used in the gardens, next to the pools.
- It is not permitted to move inside furniture from one room to another (beds, tables, sofas, TV, etc.), or from one apartment to another. Bringing your own furniture into the apartments is also forbidden.
- Do not use towels or other linen outside of the apartments and do not hang towels on the handrails. There is a clothes airer for that purpose on each terrace and balcony.
- Do not change the configuration of TV channels, and do not look for more channels, as all national channels and all international channels that can be viewed are included in the TDT system.
- Please turn all lamps and electric devices off when you are not using them, and avoid leaving lights on the terrace or balcony in the morning or at night when everyone has gone to bed.
- Use fresh water sensibly, as it is scarce and precious on our islands.
- No smoking in the apartments, according to current legislation.
- Damage or deterioration caused by the misuse of furniture, household facilities, linen and essentials inside and / or outside the apartments will be invoiced to the client.
USES, INDICATIONS AND PROHIBITIONS FOR POOL USERS
In accordance with the provisions of the regional Decree of the Government of the Canary Islands 212/2005 which approves the Sanitary Regulations of Pools, you are informed of the following requirements that must be strictly respected in our complex:
- Children under six must be accompanied by an adult when they go in the pool. In addition, relatives must be particularly attentive when their children are around the pool, especially if they cannot swim.
- Users must shower before entering the pool.
- No diving as it can be very dangerous.
- No bathing after 20:00 in summer and after 19:00 in winter.
- No air mattresses or rubber rings in the swimming pools.
E. CLIENT BOOKING BREACHES
Clients may cancel their apartment bookings in the following conditions:
- With a penalty of 10% of the payment received, for cancellations fifteen days before the beginning of the stay.
- With a penalty of 25% of the payment received, for cancellations between eight and fifteen days, both included, before the beginning of the stay.
- With a penalty of 50% of the payment received, for cancellations between three and seven days, both included, before the beginning of the stay.
- Total loss of the payment received for cancellations two days before the beginning of the stay.
Nonetheless, the establishment reserves the right not to apply penalties in cases of force majeure when obvious serious reasons justify cancellations.
F. DATA PROTECTION
APARTAMENTOS ARCO IRIS, tax identification no. E35017424 declares that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 regarding the right of information in the collecting of data of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal data Protection, all personal data provided to the complex will be processed and included in the personal data computer files duly registered in the Spanish general registry of personal data whose responsible and manager is APARTAMENTOS ARCO IRIS. Personal data are collected and stored in this registry in order to carry out all the procedures related to your booking request. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and object to your personal data, showing proof of your identity, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete application form provided by the apartments, located in Calle Milán s/n en Playa de Ingles, Municipality of San Bartolomé de Tirajana in Gran Canaria.
APARTAMENTOS ARCO IRIS guarantees the protection of your personal data, the correct use of this information, full confidentiality of the personal data contained in our files, and compliance with obligations regarding personal data.
G. GENERAL INFORMATION
APARTAMENTOS ARCO IRIS will not be held responsible for the following situations, if they were to come about:
- Interruptions, delays/connection problems on the net, or computer viruses.
- For the content and / or any type of information reflected in the redirected web pages, which are under the responsibility of their respective authors.
The pictures inserted in our website have been reviewed to make sure they do not have reserved rights, so as to protect intellectual property.
In case of error despite our vigilance, please contact APARTAMENTOS ARCO IRIS, by email or by phone, in order to immediately remove the picture from our website.